Do You Believe In The Forgiveness Of Sins?
1 John 1:5-2:3
1 John 1:5–2:2
5 This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light, and there is absolutely no darkness in him.
6 If we say, “We have fellowship with him,” and yet we walk in darkness, we are lying and are not practicing the truth.
7 If we walk in the light as he himself is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.
1) IF WE BELIEVE IN THE FORGIVENESS OF SINS, THE FORGIVENESS OF OUR SIN WILL HAVE ON OUR LIVES.
There will be clear marks of God’s Forgiveness of sin in our lives. John describes them in V7.
1) We will in the light of God
2) We will have with one another
3) We will be of all our sins by the blood of Jesus
8 If we say, “We have no sin,” we are deceiving ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say, “We have not sinned,” we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
2) IF WE BELIEVE IN THE FORGIVENESS OF SINS, THE TRUTH OF GOD WILL LEAD US .
1 My little children, I am writing you these things so that you may not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father—Jesus Christ the righteous one.
2 He himself is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours, but also for those of the whole world.
3) IF WE BELIEVE IN THE FORGIVENESS OF SINS, WE WILL TRUST IN OUR .